We are looking for new team members at a range of experience levels in our Strategy department to help create and execute results-driven online advertising campaigns for our progressive political and responsible corporate clients. These people will help our clients increase brand awareness, drive e-commerce sales and organization growth, engage and retain current members, and advance progressive causes.
- Build, optimize, and run online ads across various different programmatic platforms (Facebook, Google, DV360, Twitter, etc.).
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign and website performance to uncover actionable insights that will increase efficiency and performance of our digital marketing efforts.
- Monitor conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with other vendor partners.
- Communicate with clients about success and challenges in the campaigns you’re running.
- Manage media budgets in excess of $1M.
- Write copy and work with our designers and developers to produce online ad collateral and website assets.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Be a positive member of our collaborative and supportive team.
3+ years hands-on digital advertising experience in a performance-driven context. For example:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Search
- Programmatic Display and Video Advertising – DCM and DV360 platforms in particular
- Social Media Advertising – Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Snap Ads
- Ecommerce Prospecting
- Lead gen
Some specific examples of the above include:
- Having run and optimized substantial direct response campaigns
- Hands-on experience running electoral campaigns/advocacy/corporate email or text programs — communicating with activists/subscribers, driving actions/donations/sales, running A/B tests, etc.
- Having been involved in the building (not as a coder, as a strategist) or been responsible for maintaining public-facing websites using a CMS (like WordPress or Drupal) or ecommerce platform (like Shopify, Demandware, Kaleo)
- Experience using CRM platforms (like ActionKit, Salsa, Salesforce, MailChimp etc).
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools. (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, etc.)
The salary range for this position is $80-89k + annual bonus.
C+K offers a full benefits package which includes: 100% subsidized Gold-level healthcare insurance, options for dental and vision insurance, 401k with a guaranteed company 3% contribution, short term disability, flexible spending accounts, transportation benefits, bikeshare membership, paid parental leave, paid time off and several paid holidays. C+K is an equal opportunity employer.
C+K offers employees the opportunity to work remotely, work in the DC office full time, or work out a partial-week, in-office flex schedule.
Chong + Koster provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, religion or belief, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, status with regard to public assistance, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Chong + Koster also fully complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which we operate, including with regard to recruiting, hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.